RICS Building Survey
The RICS Building Survey is the most in-depth property survey we offer. It highlights any decision and actions that should be taken before contracts are exchanged and assists you in predicting if any future maintenance expenditure is likely to be required. The report provides comprehensive detail on the condition of a property including all structural aspects together with:
- A description of visible defects and potential problems caused by hidden flaws.
- An outline of repair options and the likely consequences of inactivity.
- Advice for your legal advisers and details of serious risks and dangerous conditions.
- A high quality RICS approved report, carried out by one of our RICS accredited local surveyors.
- Advice regarding the energy efficiency of the building (Section K).
If you can answer yes to any of the following, you may need a Building Survey:
- Is the property listed or over 100 years old?
- Is the property run down?
- Has the property undergone extensive refurbishment?
- Is the property of non-standard construction?
Our Sales advisors are always on hand to assist with any queries you may have. Please do not hesitate to call us: 0800 007 3010.