- The RICS HomeBuyers Survey is an informative, reliable and cost effective report providing you with a comprehensive overview on the condition of a property.
- You are provided with clear advice regarding any serious problems or specific risks to a property.
- Surveyors carry out thorough routine visual inspections of the interior and exterior of all properties.
- A valuation of the property to determine its market value (This valuation does not substitute a mortgage valuation).
- An insurance reinstatement figure for the property.
- Issues that need to be investigated to prevent serious damage or dangerous conditions that may affect the value of the property.
- Advice on repairs and ongoing maintenance with a clear traffic light system to help you know which repairs to tackle first.
- An overview of the condition of the services based on a visual inspection.
If you can answer yes to any of the following, the RICS HomeBuyer Report will be suitable:
- Is the property under 100 years old?
- Is the property of standard construction (bricks and mortar)?
- Is the property a Flat or Maisonette?
Our Sales Advisers are always on hand to assist with any queries you may have. Please do not hesitate to call us: 0800 007 3010