Why Do I Need a Valuation Report?
- A valuation report will provide you with an independent view on the value of a property!
- You may need a valuation report by a qualified Surveyor for a number of different reasons such as: Private, Probate, Shared Ownership/Shared Equity, Reinstatement, Capital Gains Tax & Matrimonial purposes.
What is a Valuation Report?
Valuations are provided for a number of different purposes however the ultimate aim is for you to receive an independent view on the value of a property. In arriving at a valuation figure our Surveyors take into account a number of factors to include: location, general wear and tear, any obvious signs of defects, saleability and comparable properties that have recently sold in the area. Depending on the reason for a valuation, most follow the same format. Please be advised, Private Valuations are not suitable for lending purposes unless agreed by the lender in advance. You can be assured that all our valuations are completed by a professional who has an industry recognised qualification.
- A report provided by an experienced Chartered Surveyor who is also on the RICS Valuation Registration Scheme (VRS).
- Depending on the reason for the valuation, this report will provide an independent view of the open market valuation taking into account the general condition and local sales in the immediate area.
- A Valuation Report follows the RICS Red Book Guidelines.
Need Any Help?
Our staff are here to help you with any questions you may have.